- School Services
The International School Of Beauty Massage Program prepares students as Massage Therapy experts for a career as a:
Masseur, Masseuse, Body Work Specialist, Consultant, Personal Assistant, Spa Manager, Spa Owner
CURRICULUM FOR MASSAGE THERAPY COURSE: Total 600 HOURS:
MASSAGE PROGRAM DURATION AND CLASS HOURS:
The International School of Beauty Massage Program consists of 600 class hours.
Night program schedule 3pm to 8 pm Monday through Friday
Duration 24 weeks approximately 6 months.
MASSAGE PROGRAM ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS:
Students considered for enrollment must:
- Possesses a verifiable High School Diploma, or equivalent GED diploma (General Education Diploma) A foreign diploma must be translated by an outside agency that is qualified to translate documents into English and confirm the academic equivalence to a U.S. High School Diploma. Note: As of July 1, 2012 Ability-toBenefit or 225 Remedial Course will no longer be accepted for admission consideration.
- Massage course graduates must have reached the age of 18 years before being eligible to apply for City License; and, as of September 1, 2009 certification of graduation from a state approved accredited school will be required from the California Massage Therapy Council. Visit camtc.org for more information
MASSAGE PROGRAM PAYMENT AND FINANCING OPTIONS:
We offer the following payment plans for our programs:
- Federal Financial Aid Available to qualified applicants. Students need to complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Online at www.fasfa.ed.gov Please note School Code: 039644 please click here to visit our Financing page.
- Other personal student loans or scholarships that offer this type of assistance
- Personalized Payment Plans with the school (note all tuition needs to be paid at the time of course graduation.
All Fees are subject to change without notice. International School Of Beauty reserves the right to change the tuition and fees and make any changes, when deemed necessary, without prior notice. Such changes will not effect enrolled or attending students.
STATISTICAL CONSUMER INFORMATION
The following statistics are based upon those students who graduated from school between January 1 through December 31, 2016
There were no graduates from this new program during this time period.
For further information regarding Cosmetology Employment visit: www.nces.ed.gov/ipeds/cipcode (Code 51-3501) to access CIP (Classification of Instructional Programs) OR http://www.onetonline.org/find (Code 31-9011.00) to access SOC (Department of Labor’s Standard of Occupational Classifications)