ADVANCED SKIN CARE PROGRAM
(Classes can be attended Invividually)
90 Hours – Six Mondays
The below extensive classes will also cover Practical Operations.
- February 05, 2018 – Customized Facial Treatments
(Anti-Aging, Deep Pore Cleansing)
- February 19, 2018 – Microdermaplaning
- March 5, 0218-Chemical Lite Peels & Microdermabrasion (AHA BHA Enzymes Vitamin A)
- March 19, 2018 – European Facials with Electrical Modalities
- April 02, 2018 – Down-Time Peels (Jessner/TCA)
- April 16, 2018 – Speed Waxing Procedures – (Brazilian and Bikini)
Technical Instruction covering:
- Fundamentals of Electrical Machines
- Disinfection and Sanitation and Salon Safety
- Facial Massage and Manipulations
- Disorders & Diseases of the Skin
- Product Knowledge
- Client Consultation and Skin Analysis
- Business Planning
Each class requires 4 hours of practical on a live model.
Maximum of (3) classes can be taken individually.